Products and accessories
Thank you for buying the Airwheel SE3T Smart Rideable suitcase.
Please read the product instructions carefully before using the Airwheel SE3T and follow all instructions, notes and warnings in this manual. Failure to do so will result in damage to the product and will not be covered by the warranty.
Please keep the manual and warranty card in a safe place.
Please don't dispose of used batteries to avoid environmental pollution. The used lithium battery of this product is responsible for recycling by the company or distributors and government designated sites.
Hold the steering lever button and pull the steering leverup;
Turnon the power supply (see Figure 12), sit on the riding box, put your feet on both sides of the foot position, look ahead, ready to start;
- Turn the acceleration switch forward, turn the brake switch to brake, turn the brake switch to loosen and then turn the acceleration switch to reverse (see Figure 1-1);
- When the ride ends, turn off the Hold the steering lever button and put the steering lever down.
SE3T- Normal Mode
- Check if the power is sufficient and the brakes are in good condition before riding.
- Before first use, it is recommended to charge to full power.
- It is not recommended to brake or turn sharply during the ride to prevent side slipor or rollover.
- Please observe the traffic rules and various site management regulations during use.
- Avoid using this product in bad weather such as rain, snow or ice.
- When not in the riding mode, turn off the power.
- Turn off the power, pull out the lever, you can drag (see Figure 1-3);
- Pick up the "hands-on" and carry them (see figure 1-4).
Power bank use
Power bank installation
Charging Power Bank
Pull up the pull rod and insert the power bank along the card slot.
Power bank disassembly
Turn off the power, pull up the pull rod, and pull the power bank out of the card slot.
Note: When installing the power bank, please install it in the direction shown in Figure 1-5, with the front facing outward.
To charge the Power Bank, you need to take out the Power Bank first, then insert the matching charger into the power bank input interface (DC charging port), and then connect the AC100-240V power supply (commercial power).During the charging process, the charger indicator light is red; after the Power Bank is fully charged, the charger indicator light is green. Power Bank use precautions
- If the factory time is short, the user can use the product directly. If the factory time is longer (more than 2 months), the power will be lost during storage and transportation. The battery should be recharged before use.
- Do not charge with other brands of chargers.
- The Power Bank contains high-voltage circuits inside, and the factory has been packaged intact. Do not disassemble or disassemble it.
- Use and store to prevent liquid and metal particles from penetrating into the interior of the Power Bank.
- Power Bank can not be close to open flame or high temperature heat source, but can not throw the powerbank into the water. In the hot season, it is strictly forbidden to charge the power bank in the sun.
- It is strictly forbidden to short-circuit the positive and negative poles of the Power bank with wires or conductors to avoid danger and damage the power bank.
- Power bank need to be handled with care, to avoid collisions falling and falling, in order to prevent damage to the casing and accidents.
- When charging, keep it in a safe place that children cannot touch.
- It should not be used without full charge.
- Do not cover anything when charging the battery.
- In case of long-term use, it needs to be fully charged and placed. It can not be more than 3 months from the last charge, so it needs to be recharged and placed.
Custom coded lock instruction
The original password is 0-0-0, set your own password, follow these steps:
- Dial the password to the original password: 0-0-0;
- Press the button A with a pen or other tool until you hear the 'tick' sound;
- Dial the password wheel B to set your own password, for example: 8-8-8;
- Push button C in the direction of the arrow and hear the 'tick' sound again. Button A pops up and the password is successfully set.
Now you have completed your password setup, please keep it in mind. If you need to reset your password, repeat the above steps.
Power switch indicator
- Flash 1: Motor stall
- Flash 2: Low batter
- Flash 3: Turn the fault
- Flash 4: Battery undervoltage
- Vehicles need to be cleaned at any time.
- When cleaning dust, do not wipe the electrical parts and connectors with a damp cloth.
- Lubricate the front and rear axles once every six months.
- Check and tighten contact of electrical connectors.
- Whether the brake is workable
For all the precautions in the SE3T riding, please be sure to read and ride the SE3T as required. Do not use this product until you have read the instructions carefully to understand the performance of SE3T; do not lend to anyone who does not manipulate this product. Very important
It is strictly forbidden to accelerate, decelerate and sharply turn. It is strictly forbidden to ride at speed (the speed is too fast); please keep at a low speed during the riding. If there is a risk of falling, please protect your personal safety and do not consider the SE3T. The SE3T may cause wear and tear during riding and parking, which may affect the performance of the product. Therefore, before you ride the SE3T, you must do the following checks:
It is necessary to check whether the various components of the SE3T are securely installed, without damage, and the brake function and tires are in good
You need to fully understand the surrounding cycling environment: make sure you are not disturbed by cars, pedestrians, pets, bicycles and other
- Do not store cash or valuables in your suitcase.
- The safety and reliability of brakes, boxes, wheels, wheels, etc. must be confirmed before riding to avoid accidents.
- Avoid riding on uneven, muddy, rocky roads, slippery roads, waterlogged roads and stairs to prevent rim deformation and danger.
- The torch can not be hung on the ride, so as to avoid the operation of out of control accident.
- This product is suitable for one person riding.
- Overloading and crawling ramps greater than 15 degrees are strictly prohibited.
- People who are still under the force of drugs or alcohol, have limited mobility and responsiveness are prohibited from riding.
- Riding is prohibited in cases where it is not suitable for riding due to the cyclist's own reasons or other objective factors.
- It's important to get the habit of charging in time every day, when you ride with a minimum allowed voltage before you can keep your battery in place for longer, so it's important to get into the habit of charging in time every day. Almost all kinds of batteries are affected by the environment. In general, the discharge performance of electricity is better when the temperature is higher, and when the temperature drops below 0C, the battery's power may drop by more than one-third.
- Therefore, when winter comes or in cold areas, the reduction of the mileage after a single charge is normal, when the temperature rebounds to more than 20 degrees Celsius, its function naturally recovers. Remove dust from the power plug regularly.
- Ash accumulation in humid environments such as may cause fire hazards. Do not damage, force bend, or bundle the power cord.
- Do not place heavy objects on the power cord or expose them to places that emit excessive heat.
- Do not insert foreign objects at USB ports, charge-discharge connectors, or other openings of the product.
- Do not split the individual parts of the suitcase yourself.
- Do not lift the suitcase with a lever handle. Lift the suitcase when crossing the steps or steps.
- Pulling the suitcase over the steps or steps can cause the suitcase to tip over and damage.
- In a moving car, uneven or sloping place, place the suitcase on the ground to prevent it from tipping over and damaging. Do not place the luggage in a damp and unventilated and acidy environment for long periods of time. If wet by the rain, please dry it in time.
- Prohibit the placement of suitcases in high temperature, fireworks.
- Do not wipe the suitcase with corrosive solvents such as banana water and petroleum concentrate.
- Do not rinse directly with water and use it in rainy days.
- When closing the suitcase, be aware that your body or clothes should not be caught in the case or locked.
- Be careful of liquid leaks in the luggage, which may cause a short circuit in the inner compartment.
- The Company is not responsible for prohibiting the use of charging cables and other accessories that are not exclusively designed by the Company and in the event of an accident.
- Unauthorized removal or modification of this suitcase is prohibited, and the Company will not be liable for the resulting damage and may deprive you of your warranty commitment. In the event of an internal failure, contact the aftermarket personnel.
All rights reserved in this manual shall be the property of the company.
Download Airwheel SE3T User Manual.pdf